Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Congradulations!!!! Uh,mmmm, I mean Congratulations...


(I am a terrible speller)...Congradulations Supervisor Daly!! I wish you well in the next four years. District 6 is a diverse district; economically, racially and politically. I hope you will go on to represent the entire district.

It has been my pleasure to participate in this election cycle. I enjoyed meeting you and all the other candidates. I enjoyed debating each of you during the last few months. I have had the privilege of meeting many residents of D6, and am better off for it.

Thank you Lorena (a photo journalism student at SFSU), for choosing me as the subject of your photo journalism assignment, inspite of the fact that I was not a major candidate. I was flattered. It was fun working with you at KPOO radio, while I campaigned on the street, and lastly when I voted at the ballot box.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations*
its a t not a d

you don't know how to spell!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making a fire when camping has been a problem for hundreds of people. Flint is difficult to use, matches get wet or won't light, lighter runs out; even though civilized man has created many ways to start a fire, they all fail at some point, usually when they are needed the most. One simple yet powerful way to start a fire when camping or grilling is to have a Swedish Fire Steel. This small gadget was developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, hence the name. A metal key shaped "blade" is moved slowly over a rod made up of seven metals, chiefly magnesium alloy. The spark that is created is about 5500 degrees Fahrenheit. The Fire Steel is good for 12000 strikes allowing you to start a fire every day for thirty-five years if you want. The Fire Steel is just as easy to use as striking a match, making it perfect for all experience levels. It can also be used while wet so it is useful for winter camping or military personnel stationed all over the world. As one reviewer put it, "this is as close as you will ever get to starting a fire under water." There are currently three models of Swedish Fire Steels: the army model which is the largest at 3.75 inches, the scout model which is three-quarters of an inch shorter, and the mini model which is oddly enough the same size as the scout.

[url=http://milf-movies.just-a-milf.com/milf-movies]milf movies[/url]

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home