Thursday, October 19, 2006

Questions about running?

When I first thought about running for supervisor, I e-mailed a few people to trying to get some information about the process...for instance, I e-mailed Matt Gonzalez on June 6, 2005, asking for advice:

"By way of introduction, my name is Manuel Jimenez. I am a resident of San Francisco. I am thinking of running for the Board of Supervisors. Do you have any advice?"

Needless to say, he never e-mailed me back. Anyway, if you are thinking of running, and are not part of the San Francisco cultural class (you know...the one's that start off the conversation with "My family has been here for eight generations.") or are not part of the progressive caucus, nor part of the all cash, no class monied interests, and want some basic information about running, please feel free to contact me. I am not a political professional, but do have some basic information to get you started.

Manuel Jimenez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home