Sunday, November 05, 2006

Since I mentioned it...















Since I posted on my blog below that people ask me why I have a Hispanic surname, a couple people have e-mailed me the same question. I've posted this picture of my baptism. The red headed lady is my mother, the man to her left (your right) is my father (Manuel, Sr.) My God parents are on the left. It is strange that it is an issue, but it is:

From The Wall:

"A Latino brother and former Marine! Semper Fi! You know the lefties won't vote for you, because they don't like either of the above. They only like submissive latinos who neeed the guidance and help of the enlighted white left. As far as the military, don't be surprised if they call you a baby killer. But you're a jarhead and a brother, with a brother's name to boot. You're alright with me."

"Jimenez is Latino the same way I'm British, that is, not at all."

BTW Rita: Now I'm not only the first candidate to have my picture up on my web site with that of a kid (my own), now I'm the first to actually put up my own... And what does "imitating his stray cat style" mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home