Sunday, August 06, 2006

Jetta Vandalized - 05August2006



Here are some pictures of the smashed front passenger window on my Jetta. This happened on August 5, 2006 between 4pm and 8pm, a strange time for this to happen. This is the eighth time in the last two years that my car has been damaged (several times within the last few months). No other vehicle on the block was damaged. Nothing was in the car (I leave the glove box and center consol empty and open). I believe my car is being targeted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manuel, This is terrible! You have to find a better place to park your car. Fixing this car is going to cost you more than the garage would. I think you're being targeted, too. I guess everyone in the world is on the internet. By the way, why do you show your car in fron to your building where any idiot can find it? Kiss Timmy for me, and get the car fixed by the end of the month so you can come. Mom

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home